Golf at COlonial Heritage
Your Williamsburg, VA Golf Destination
April Golf Schedule
- April 1: Tee times go to 7:30 a.m. You can call in for tee times starting at 6:30 a.m.
- April 4: LGA starts. 8:30 a.m. shotgun
- April 5: MGA moves to 9:00 a.m. shotgun
- April 6: Masters Par 3 Tournament. 9:00 a.m. shotgun
- April 10: Course Closed for Aerification
- April 11: Course Closed for Aerification/ Driving Open
- April 18: Spark Golf starts, 5:00 p.m. tee times
- April 19: Wednesday Twilight league starts, 5:00 p.m. tee times
- April 20: Nine & Dine 4:00 p.m. shotgun
Serving both Williamsburg and Tidewater golfers, this artfully crafted Arthur Hills golf course masterpiece emulates the classic beauty and refinement of the natural terrain and landscape of its southern Virginia surroundings. Strategically placed bunkers, undulating fairways and carefully planned water features create an enjoyable golfing experience for all playing abilities from novice to expert.
- Par 72 championship golf course
- 18 holes
- 11 sets of tees
- 3128 – 6,889 yards
- 175 acres
This course has combination tees which offer a yardage for every skill level of golfer in the Williamsburg and Tidewater areas. We welcome residents and guests to come out for an enjoyable day of golf – can’t wait to see you soon!
Our hole-by-hole footage below allows you to strategically plan out every shot of your round. View the rolling hills of Colonial Heritage and Map out your strategy today. Take note of the architect’s suggestions and choose your shots wisely.
We welcome golfers with disabilities. The course will make reasonable accommodations to ensure that golfers with disabilities are able to enjoy the course. Please contact the General Manager or Head Golf Professional at the course for more information.
We accommodate golfers with Handicap Flags.